Wednesday 20 October 2010

First Post

Hello,

I am in the process of starting my life in the big wide world. I've just finished University and am currently on the look out for a full time job.

Working part time isn't paying my way and it's driving me mad being sat at home with nothing to do. A job would also mean that I could move out of home and into my own home. After spending four years away from home at University, living on my own and looking after myself I am finding it difficult to be living with other people again, especially my parents who want to know what I'm doing and when I'm doing it.

I am currently in the process of loosing weight with Weight Watchers. It was my first WI last week and I lost 4.5lb. I have struggled my weight since I was a small child and it worsened when I went away to University, but now I am doing something about it.

As a current Brownie Guider we are celebrating 100 years of GirlGuiding today, and specifically at 20:10 20/10 2010, when we will all be making our promise again together with other girls and women from the Guiding community throughout the UK. Quite looking forward to it. At least it'll give me something to do today.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment